Visa and Passport Service
Tell: 713 271 3500
Or 1 888 778 6182
|I wanted to personally thank you for the great service.
I have been sending my passport to various
companies for over 10 years and your service was
the best. I appreciate the updates and the fast
Your service was excellent.
Very high level of communication, I appreciated that.
Thank you for your speedy service with my Visa. I am
very impressed with your timely work and will
recommend you to my friends. I look forward to
|From September 1st 2013, China Consulate will
implement new Visa category. There are 16 kinds
of China visas. Click here to make sure what is
the main purpose of your visit to China and which is
the most appropriate visa category for your
|Copy Right 2004- 2014 BCV Visa and Passport. All rights reserved.
As a private passport and visa service company that officially registered with but not affiliated with China consulate, Passport Agence
and Brazil consulate, BCV does not issue visa or in any way determine visa issuance. BCV is not and cannot be responsible for any
determinations, act or omissions by China Consulate, Passport Agence and Brazil Consulate.
|Professional and Experienced:
Reliable and Affordable Service
- As a private passport and visa service company that registered with but not affiliated with foreign consulates and U.S
Passport Agency, BCV provide expediting visa and passport services for more than 10 years to serve US citizens and
permanent residents. We also serve hundreds of US institutions, corporate, and travel agencies
- We are officially registered with China Consulate, Brazil Consulate and U.S passport Agency in Houston. We work directly
with them, allowing us to hand-carry your applications to the consulates.
- With a service fee starting from $39.00, our specialists will help you with the application forms and support documents to
comply with consulate's requirement, which will avoid your application delay and help you get visa as fast as 24 hours.
- We provide professional visa and passport service for more than 10 years. Our professional service save your trip, time and
- We will update your application status by Email or Phone
|China has just started issuing 10-year visas to US citizen, including following categories-- L (tourist), M (business),
Q2 (family visit) and S2 (family visit). Student visa (X1) will be valid for 5 years. There are not changes to visas in
all other categories, and no changes for non-US passport holders.