|Instructions for Brazil Two Years E Visa Application
Copy Right 2014 BCV Visa and Passport. All rights reserved.
Visa and Passport Service
1. Mail or Email the following documents to us:
2. After your visa is granted, you will receive Email with a .pdf file containing your eVisa. You must download and
- You can mail or email the copy to us. Your passport must not expire within 6 months. The copy must be clear and
- Application Form: Fill out the application form and signed, then email or mail it to us.
- Mail or email a passport style Photo to us. If possible, you can take the photo in you local CVS, then we print the photo
at CVS in Houston. Click her for PHOTO SPECIFICATIONS
- If you are a minor (below 18 years of age), you may be required to provide more documents from one or both of
your parents or legal guardian, please click her for more information.
print your eVisa and present it at the moment of your boarding and landing in Brazil, we also recommend that you keep
a copy of the.pdf file in your cell phone.
3. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: Click here to see FAQ
Return Shipping Fee
713 335 5537
|Please Email or Mail the following documents to us
|Visa Fee and BCV Service Fee: Total $89.00
IF you want to us to printed your evisa and mail to you, you need to pay return shipping fee.
|We service: Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas
|Please send all required documents with your check or money order to BCV (FedEx, UPS, or USPS
Express recommended). Multiple applications can be sent and returned in one package.
BCV Visa and Passport Services
2425 West Loop South
Suite # 200
Houston, TX 77027
|Send back your visa via FedEx|
|FedEx priority overnight, FedEx Saturday Delivery.|
|Enclosing a prepaid airbill (FedEx, UPS, DHL or other expediting carriers) |
or an envelope with sufficient stamps (US Post Office Express Mail, Priority
Mail with Delivery Confirmation, or Certified Mail. Regular Mails or Priority
Mails without confirmation are not accepted).