|Collect and Send the Following Documents to BCV|
|1. Your Original Valid Passport, plus a copy of your information page.|
- Be valid for more than 6 months. If your passport doesn't meet the requirement, click here to see our passport services.
- Contain at least two blank visa pages.
Note: The last three pages on U.S. Passport are amendment and endorsement pages and not visa pages. They cannot be
used for visa stamp. If your passport doesn't meet the requirement. Click here to see our passport services.
2. Application Form, with one passport photo
- Non-U.S. Citizens must send the copy of green cards, "H" visa or "F" visa.
- If you have a Chinese background, Please click here for additional requirement.
- If you have been issued a China visa before and the visa is not in your current valid passport, please submit a copy of your previous
China visa and photocopy of your previous passport data page with your application documents.
Please download the Application Form V. 2013, which must be completely filled on computer. Do not leave any areas blank but 3. Business Invitation Letter issued by a trade partner or trade fair invitation relevant entity in China.
instead write "N/A" if you don't have answer to a question, or if the question does not apply to you. The form must be printed single-
sided. One form per applicant with One photo.
Note: The photo with application form must be 2x2 passport style that is professionally taken and printed. Please do not staple the
passport photo onto the application form, you may attach the passport photo onto the application form with tape.
The business invitation letter must include the following:
4. Job Description: Please complete this Job description Form. This form is not required for high school students, homemakers,
- Personal information of the applicant: name, gender, date of birth, nationality and passport number;
- Information concerning the applicant's visit to China : purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit,
relationship between the applicant and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the applicant's accommodations in China .
- Information of the inviter: name of the unit or individual, phone number or Email, Inviter' s address in China, if possible, fax
- Official stamp, signature of the legal representative or the inviting individual. The invitation letter may be a copy or fax.
retired, unemployed persons and children.5. Proof of Residency: Please provide a copy of your driver's license or any other state issued ID card or student ID or employment
or a copy of an utility bill/bank statement/ or any other mail showing your home address. Minor applicants without a driver's license 6. BCV Order Form
can submit one parent's driver's license along with a copy of the birth certificate.
Make one check, or money order payable to: BCV Visa and Passport Services. Only visa and master Credit card are accepted with
3% surcharge. For Rush and Express Service, we do not accept personal check payments.