|Collect and Send the Following Documents|
|1. Your Original Valid Passport, plus a copy of your information page.|
- Be valid for six months beyond the length of your requested visa (for example, if you are requesting a 12 month visa your
passport must be valid for 18 months )
- Contain at least two blank visa pages.
Note: The last three pages on U.S. Passport are amendment and endorsement pages and not visa pages. They cannot be
used for visa stamp. If your passport doesn't meet the requirement, , click here to see our passport services.
- Non-U.S. Citizens must send a green card copy, "H" visa or "F" visa.
- If you have a Chinese background, Please click here for additional requirement.
- If you have been issued a China visa before and the visa is not in your current valid passport, please submit a copy of your previous
China visa and photocopy of your previous passport data page with your application documents.
2. Application Form, with one passport photo
Please download the Application Form V. 2013 , which must be completely filled on computer. Do not leave any areas blank but 3. Crew Member ID
instead write "N/A" if you don't have answer to a question, or if the question does not apply to you. The form must be printed single-
sided. One form per applicant with One photo.
Note: The photo with the application form must be 2x2 passport style that is professionally taken and printed. Please do not staple
the passport photo onto the application form, you may attach the passport photo onto the application form with tape.
Copy of your crew Member ID4. Business Letter
A letter from the airline to the Chinese Consulate stating your purpose of visit.5. BCV Visa Order Form
Make one check payable to: BCV Visa and Passport Services. Only Visa or Mater credit card are accepted with 3% surcharge.