|Collect and Send the Following Documents|
|1. Your original valid passport, plus a copy of your information page|
- Be valid for six months beyond the length of your requested visa (for example, if you are requesting a 12 month visa your
passport must be valid for 18 months )
- Contain at least two blank visa pages.
Note: The last three pages on the U.S. Passport are amendment and endorsement pages and not visa pages. They
cannot be used for visa stamp. If your passport doesn't meet the requirement, click here to see our passport services.
- Non-U.S. Citizens must send a green card copy, or copy of "H" visa or "F" visa.
- If you have a Chinese background, please Click here for additional requirements.
- All minor applicants must submit a copy of birth certificate, and a copy of both parents passport.'
- If you have been issued a China visa before and the visa is not in your current valid passport, please submit a copy of your
previous China visa and photocopy of your previous passport data page with your application documents
2. Application Form, with one passport photo
Please download Application Form V.2013 , which must be completely filled on computer. Do not leave any areas blank but
instead write "N/A" if you don't have answer to a question, or if the question does not apply to you . The form must be printed
single-sided. One form per applicant with one photo.
- Note: The photo with the application form must be 2x2 passport style that is professionally taken and printed. You may attach the
passport photo onto the application form with tape.
3. Invitation letter by a Chinese citizen or a foreign citizen who lives in China with a Chinese permanent
The invitation letter must contain:
4. Inviter' Chinese ID is required.
- Personal information of the applicant: name, gender, date of birth, nationality and passport number;
- Information concerning the applicant's visit to China : purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship
between the applicant and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the applicant's accommodations in China .
- Information of the inviter: name of the unit or individual, phone number, address, and if applicable, fax number, and signature.
5. Photocopy of documents that show relationship between you and inviter, such as marriage certificate, birth certificate.
6. A brief description about your Job and Company: Click here to complete the form and send to us. You don’t need to
complete the form if the applicants are student, unemployed or retired.7. Order Form
Make one check or money order payable to: BCV Visa and Passport Services. Only visa and master Credit card are accepted
with 3% surcharge. For Rush and Express Service, we do not accept personal check payments.