|Collect and Send the Following Documents|
|1. Your original valid passport, plus a copy of your information page.|
- Be valid for more than 12 months. If your passport doesn't meet the requirement, click here to see our passport services.
- Contain at least three blank visa pages.
Note: The last three pages on the U.S. Passport are amendment and endorsement pages and not visa pages. They cannot
be used for visa stamp. If your passport doesn't meet the requirement, click here to see our passport services.
- Non-U.S. Citizens must send original green cards, or copy of "H" visa or "F" visa. Only Canada, UK, Australia and German passport
holder with US green card can apply one year multiple entry visa. Other no US passport holder can only apply for a single or double
- If you are ethnic Chinese or a minor, please Click here for additional requirements.
- All minor applicants must submit a copy of birth certificate, and a copy of both parents passport.'
- If you have been issued a China visa before and the visa is not in your current valid passport, please submit a copy of your previous
China visa and photocopy of your previous passport data page with your application documents.
2. Application Form, with one passport photo
Please download Application Form V.2013 that must be completely filled on computer. Do not leave any areas blank but instead
write "N/A" . The form must be printed single-sided. Please do not staple the application form together. One form per applicant with
3. Invitation letter by a Chinese citizen or a foreign citizen who lives in China with a Chinese permanent residence
- Note: The photo with the application form must be 2x2 passport style that is professionally taken and printed. Please do not staple
the passport photo onto the application form, you may attach the passport photo onto the application form with tape.
permit. The invitation letter must contain:
4. Inviter' Chinese ID or foreign passport and permanent residence permit of the individual is required .
- Personal information of the applicant: name, gender, date of birth, nationality and passport number;
- Information concerning the applicant's visit to China : purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship
between the applicant and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the applicant's accommodations in China .
- Information of the inviter: name of the unit or individual, phone number or email, inviter's address in China, and if applicable, fax
5. A brief description about your Job and Company: Click here to complete the form and send to us. You don’t need to
complete the form if the applicants are student, unemployed or retired.6. Order Form
Make one check (total cost below) or money order payable to: BCV Visa and Passport Services. Only visa and master Credit card
are accepted with 3% surcharge. For Rush and Express Service, we do not accept personal check payments.