|Collect and Send the Following Documents to US|
|1. Your original valid passport, plus a copy of your information page.|
- Be valid for more than 6 months. If your passport doesn't meet the requirement, click here to see our passport services.
- Contain at least two blank visa pages.
Note: The last three pages on U.S. Passport are amendment and endorsement pages and not visa pages. They cannot be
used for visa stamp. If your passport doesn't meet the requirement, click here to see our passport services.
- Non-U.S. Citizens must send a green card copy, or copy of "H" visa or "F" visa.
- If you have a Chinese background or Minor please Click here for additional requirements.
- All minor applicants must submit a copy of birth certificate, and a copy of both parents passport.'
- If you have a issued China visa before and the visa is not in your current valid passport, please submit a copy of your previous China
visa and photocopy of your previous passport data page with your application documents.
2. Application Form, with one passport photo
Please download Application Form V.2013 , which must be completely filled on computer. Do not leave any areas blank but instead
write "N/A" if you don't have answer to a question, or if the question does not apply to you. The form must be printed single-sided.
One form per applicant with One photo.
- Note: The photo with the application form must be 2x2 passport style that is professionally taken and printed. Please do not staple
the passport photo onto the application form, you may attach the passport photo onto the application form with tape.
3. Supporting Document. You must provide one of following supporting documents:
- Photocopy of your round trip itinerary AND your hotel reservation
- An Invitation Letter issued by a relevant entity or an individual in China. Any kind of invitation letters shall include the following items:
4. The photocopy of inviter' Chinese ID is required if the invitation letter from an individual.
- Personal information of the applicant: name, gender, date of birth, nationality and passport number;
- Information concerning the applicant's visit to China : Purpose, arrival and leaving date, places to visit, relationship between
the applicant and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the applicant's accommodations in China.
- Information of the inviter: name of the unit or individual, phone number or email, and Inviter’s address in China.
- Official stamp, and signature of the legal representative or an individual.
5. A brief description about your Job and Company: Click here to complete the form and send to us. You don’t need to
complete the form if the applicants are student, unemployed or retired.6. Order Form
Make one check or money order payable to: BCV Visa and Passport Services. Only visa and master Credit card are accepted with
3% surcharge. For Rush and Express Service, we do not accept personal check payments.