Visa and Passport Service
Tel: 713 335 5537
    BCV-  A Name You Trust
Professional and Experienced:
  • As a private passport and visa service company that registered with but not affiliated with foreign consulates and U.S Passport Agency, BCV provide expediting visa and passport services for
    more than 10 years to serve US citizens and permanent residents.  We also serve hundreds of US institutions, corporate, and travel agencies
  • We are officially registered with China Consulate, Brazil Consulate and U.S passport Agency in Houston.  We work directly with them, allowing us to hand-carry your applications to the consulates.
Reliable and Affordable Service
  • With a service fee starting from $39.00, our specialists will help you with the application forms and support documents to comply with consulate's requirement, which will avoid your application
    delay and help you get visa as fast as 24 hours.
  • We provide professional visa and passport service for more than 10 years. Our professional service save your trip, time and money.
  • We will update your application status by Email or Phone
    Requirement for former USSR country citizen and their children:

List of former USSR countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan,
Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.

Additional documents for the former USSR country citizen:
  • Copy of Old USSR passport and exit stamp; or copy of Exit visa
  • Copy of naturalization certificate
  • Statement letter from consulate (attach: Former USSR Statement form), please fill it out completely in Russian (including the name of applicant).
  • For former Ukraine, Please provide a letter from you about where were you born, where did you live, Which city did you register in Ukraine, when did you
    leave your country, when did you enter USA, statement that you never have Russian citizenship and you never apply Russian citizenship. The Letter must
    has address to Russian Consulate in Houston, signature and date.
  • Proof of name change, if you have changed your name.

Additional documents For Child (If one of the parent is from former USSR country):
  • Copy of Birth Certificate
  • Copy of Parent’s Marriage certificate
  • Statement letter from parent who was former USSR citizen (attached: statement for Son & Statement for Daughter), Please fill it out completely in Russian,
    including the applicant’s name must be in Russian.
    Click here to download Statement letter for son.
    Click here to download Statement letter for daughter.

As a private passport and visa service company that officially registered with but not affiliated with China consulate, BCV does not issue visa or in any way determine visa issuance. BCV is not and cannot be
responsible for any determinations, act or omissions by China Consulate.
Chinese consular officials are entitled to decide on the type, number of entries, validity and duration of each stay of a visa to be
issued based on Chinese laws and regulations. Consular officials reserve the right to decline a visa application or revoke an issued visa.