Copy Right 2007 BCV Visa and Passport. All rights reserved.
Visa and Passport Service
least two blank visa pages. Must be the actual passport not a copy.
2. Application Form.
- Applicants who are not USA Citizens, but hold long term US visa or a Green Card should submit a
copy of the visa or the Green Card.
- Additional documents for the applicant who has Pakistan or Bangladesh background. Click here
to see detail requirements.
Click here to complete the online India Visa Application. You must complete the India Visa
Application Form online. After the application has been completed, you must print and sign the
- It is important that you must fill out the application correctly, otherwise your application will not be
accepted as BCV is not allowed to modify the form on your behalf.
- Indian Mission: USA-Houston. If you apply at a different city, you will need to fill out a new
- The application should be printed on 2 separate sheets of paper.
- The India Visa application form has 2 places for signature.
3. One passport photos.
- Each application must sign completely inside the box on page 1 below there picture. Minors
who cannot write their name can be use a thumbprint in black ink instead. If any part of the
signature or thumbprint is outside of the box, the application will be rejected.
- At the bottom of page 2. The applicant must sigh. If applicant is a minor, both parents or
legal guardians must sign.
One latest 2x2 inch passport size photographs. No glasses are allowed to be worn in the photo. 4. Sponsor Letter.
Using glue or paste, affix the photo to the India Visa Application Form. Do not staple the photo.
A Business Letter from the sponsoring organization ( both India and your company)5. Proof of Address:
addressed to the Consulate of India indicating nature of applicant's business, probable duration of
stay,validity of visa, places and organizations to be visited and guaranteeing financial support for
you whileyou are in India, etc.
Applicants must submit a photocopy with proof of residence/address that matches the present 6. BCV Visa Order Form
address on the visa application exactly. Photocopy of state issued ID (Driver License or ID), major
utility bill (Water, Gas, Electric, Sewage) or a copy of a valid/current lease containing both the
landlord and tenant signatures must be submitted. Do not cut your drivers license copy down to a
Complete the BCV Visa Order Form online. This online form is essential for us to know your correct Additional documents for the applicant who is previous Indian Citizenship:
shipping address and update of your order status via email.
BCV is a service company only. BCV does not issue visas or in any way determine or control the issuance of, or
terms and conditions of, visas all of which is determined and controlled solely by the consulate of India. BCV is
not and cannot be responsible for any determinations, act or omissions by the Consulate.
- If the applicant has already renounced Indian citizenship, one of the following must be produced as
- A certificate of renunciation issued by a Consulate of India or,
- Your cancelled Indian passport with stamp stating the passport is cancelled due to
obtaining US (or any non Indian country) citizenship.
- If the applicant has NOT renounced their Indian citizenship, or cannot show proof, the following
must be provided:
- Copy of your naturalization certificate
- Most recent Indian passport.
|Total Fee A + B: Make one check or Money order payable to: BCV Visa and Passport Services.
|BCV Visa and Passport Services
1502 Rosalie St
Houston, TX 77004
|Documents Required for India Business Visa Application
|Please send all the required documents with your check or money order to BCV (FedEx, UPS,, or USPS
Express recommended). Multiple applications can be sent and returned in one package
BCV Visa and Passport Services
1502 Rosalie St
Houston, TX 77004
Toll-Free: 1 888 778 6182
|FedEx overnight (Saturday delivery is not included. USPS Express for |
residents of Alaska and Hawaii).
|Enclosing a prepaid airbill (FedEx, UPS, DHL or other expediting carriers) or |
an envelope with sufficient stamps (US Post Office Express Mail, Priority Mail
with Delivery Confirmation, or Certified Mail. Regular Mails or Priority Mails
without confirmation are not accepted).
We Service: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kansas,
Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas
|A. Visa Fee and BCV Service Fee.
A Business visa is strictly given those who are doing business in India such as making sales or or more
businessmen who have set up or intend to set up joint ventures in India.
The Business Visa applicant must receive the visa prior to applying for accompanying the spouse and
dependent family members. Each stay not to exceed 180 days, hence registration is not required. Please
note the visa is valid beginning on the day it is issued. So, a 1 year visa issued on January 1 would be
valid until December 31.