|Documents Required for India Tourist Visa Application
Copy Right 2011 BCV Visa and Passport. All rights reserved.
Visa and Passport Service
|Total Fee = A + B
Make one check or money order payable to: BCV Visa. Only Visa or Master credit card are accepted with 3%
Shipping of Application
Please send all the required documents with your check or money order to BCV (FedEx, UPS, or USPS Express
recommended). Multiple applications can be sent and returned in one package.
BCV Visa and Passport Services
1502 Rosalie St
Houston, TX 77004
|BCV Visa and Passport Services
1502 Rosalie St
Houston, TX 77004
B. Return Shipping Fee Option per package
Toll-Free: 1 888 778 6182
|FedEx overnight (Saturday delivery is not included. USPS Express for residents |
of Alaska and Hawaii).
|Enclosing a prepaid airbill (FedEx, UPS,or other expediting carriers) or an |
envelope with sufficient stamps (US Post Office Express Mail, Priority Mail with
Delivery Confirmation, or Certified Mail. Regular Mails or Priority Mails without
confirmation are not accepted).
We Service: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kansas,
Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas
( Visa Fee + BCV
|as BCV is not allowed to modify the form on your behalf.
- Indian Mission: USA-Houston. If you apply at a different city, you will need to fill out a new application.
- The application should be printed on 2 separate sheets of paper.
- The India Visa application form has 2 places for signature.
- Each application must sign completely inside the box on page 1 below there picture. Minors who
cannot write their name can be use a thumbprint in black ink instead. If any part of the signature or
thumbprint is outside of the box, the application will be rejected.
- At the bottom of page 2. The applicant must sigh. If applicant is a minor, both parents or legal
guardians must sign.
Passport must have a minimum validity of six months from the date of application with at least two blank
visa pages. Last 2 amendment pages are not acceptable.
- Applicants who are not USA Citizens, but hold long term US visa or a Green Card should submit a copy of
the visa or the Green Card.
- Additional documents for the applicant who has Pakistan or Bangladesh background. Click here to see
One latest 2x2 inch passport size photographs. No glasses are allowed to be worn in the photo. Using glue 4. Proof of Address:
or paste, affix the photo to the India Visa Application Form. Do not staple the photo.
Applicants must submit a photocopy with proof of residence/address that matches the present address on 5. BCV Visa Order Form
the visa application exactly. Photocopy of state issued ID (Driver License or ID), major utility bill (Water, Gas,
Electric, Sewage) or a copy of a valid/current lease containing both the landlord and tenant signatures must
be submitted. Do not cut your drivers license copy down to a smaller size.
Complete the BCV Visa Order Form online. This online form is essential for us to know your correct Additional documents for minors:
shipping address and update of your order status via email.
BCV is a service company only. BCV does not issue visas or in any way determine or control the issuance of, or terms and
conditions of, visas all of which is determined and controlled solely by the consulate of India. BCV is not and cannot be
responsible for any determinations, act or omissions by the Consulate.
- A proof of address from both parents or a legal guardian may be submitted instead.
- For College/University students living on campus in university housing/dormitories, a letter from your
institution on the institution's letterhead explaining the exact address that you presently reside in will suffice.
- For minors only (under 18): a photocopy of the birth certificate or any government issued document that
shows parents name, date of birth and nationality. Depending on your nationality at birth, these are the
documents that are accepted.
Additional documents for the applicant who is previous Indian Citizenship:
- US Born: Only birth certificates are accepted for applicants born in the US.
- Indian Born: Those born in India can use their birth certificate, old Indian passport or school leaving
- All Others: Those not born in the US or India should submit a birth certificate or any government
document from the country of origin that has parents name, date of birth and nationality. Must be
translated into English and notarized.
- Parents' Passport Copies: A copy of the vital page(s) containing the picture and signature page of
both parents signed passports. For Minor Applicants only.
- If the applicant has already renounced Indian citizenship, one of the following must be produced as proof:
- A certificate of renunciation issued by a Consulate of India or,
- Your cancelled Indian passport with stamp stating the passport is cancelled due to obtaining US (or
any non Indian country) citizenship.
- If the applicant has NOT renounced their Indian citizenship, or cannot show proof, the following must be
- Copy of your naturalization certificate
- Most recent Indian passport.
If you are not U.S citizen, please click here for consulate fee
A: Visa Fee and BCV Service Fee
- 5 year and 10 year Tourist visas are available only to US citizens under a bilateral arrangement.