If you need the passport for a business trip without itinerary from the travel
agent or airline, you can submit a letter from your company in lieu of the
itinerary or plane tickets. The letter must have the following:
- It must be written on Company Letterhead
- It must be signed by an official other than yourself
- If must show where you are traveling
- It should briefly detail the purpose of your trip
- It must contain the specific date by which you must have your
passport and the earliest possible date of travel. Do not use words
like ASAP, or "around" when referring to the date of travel, please
list a specific date.
Photocopies or faxes of the letter are acceptable
Please send two copies of this letter.