- 2x2 inches in size
- Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance
- Full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background
- Between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from the bottom of the chin to
the top of the head
- Taken in normal street attire
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs
except religious attire that is worn daily.
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the
hair or hairline.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing
device, wig or similar articles, they should be worn
for your picture.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with
tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need
them for medical reasons. A medical certificate
may be required.
We strongly recommend not sending digital photos.
You may take your passport photos at Kinko's, Walgreens or CVS
Your photographs must be: