Copy Right 2004 BCV Visa and Passport.  All rights reserved.
Visa and Passport Service
We Deliver.  You Fly.
Welcome to BCV for Passport Application
BCVC Visa and Passport Services
1502 Rosalie St
Houston, TX 77004

1 888 778 6182
name change document must bear the official seal of the issuing authority.

Uncertified copies or notarized documents will not be accepted.

Using a Divorce Decree. If your divorce decree does not show your
maiden/former name which you intend to use, your birth certificate should be
submitted with the application. Identifying documents bearing your new name
should also be presented.