|Instructions for Expedited Brazil Work Visa Application
Copy Right 2014 BCV Visa and Passport. All rights reserved.
Visa and Passport Service
1. Valid Passport:
You must send your valid actual passport. Your passport must not expire within 6 months and must have
at least one blank visa page.
2. Application Form and photo
- Non-U.S. citizen must send a copy of their green card or a valid U.S. visa.
Each applicant must complete an eVisa Application for Brazil on SCEDV web site . On SCEDV web site, 3. Proof of Departure
click "VISA REQUEST" . An application number will be assigned to you once you entered all information.
Then back to SCEDV website, and click " PRINT VISA FORM DELIVERY RECEIPT". You are required to
submit a signed receipt with standard passport photo. The signature on the receipt must be original, not
faxed or photocopied. Also, all information and the signature on the receipt should exactly match with your
Send a copy of your travel itinerary or airline ticket4. Proof of Residency:
Send a notorized copy of your Drive license.5. Birth certificate: original, certified copy or notarized copy of birth certificate.
- If the birth certificate does not list parents' names or if it is not legible, another official document listing
their names must be presented.
- Please make sure that the visa application form lists parents’ names as it is written on applicant's birth
certificate or official document alike regardless of name changes they have had since.
- If the applicant was not born in the United States, please note that:
- Documents not issued within the United States must have their originals either legalized by a Brazilian
consular office responsible for the jurisdiction of the country the document was issued or certified by the
embassy or consulate of that country in the United States.
- Documents not issued in English, Portuguese, Spanish or French will require either:
6. OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR WORK VISAS, Please carefully ready and prepare the required documents
- sworn translation made by a competent translator in the United States with its signature
acknowledged by a US notary public; or
- translation done by or certified by the Consulate or Embassy of issuing country in the United
- sworn translation made by a competent translator outside of the United States to one of the four
accepted languages above and duly legalized by the Brazilian consular office responsible for the
jurisdiction of where the document was issued.
listed in Brazil Consulate Website: http://houston.itamaraty.gov.br/en-us/vitem_v_(work_visa).xml
7. BCV Order Form:
Complete the BCV Visa Order Form online. This online form is essential for us to know your application
is coming and your shipping address and contact information
|Visa Fee + BCV |
B: Return Shipping Fee
713 335 5537
|Collect and send the following documents to us
A: Visa Fee and BCV Service Fee
|We service: Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas
|Please send all required documents with your check or money order to BCV (FedEx, UPS, or USPS
Express recommended). Multiple applications can be sent and returned in one package.
5444 Westheimer Rd
BCV Visa and Passport Services
Houston, TX 77056
|Send back your visa via FedEx|
|FedEx priority overnight, FedEx Saturday Delivery.|
|Enclosing a prepaid airbill (FedEx, UPS, DHL or other expediting carriers) |
or an envelope with sufficient stamps (US Post Office Express Mail, Priority
Mail with Delivery Confirmation, or Certified Mail. Regular Mails or Priority
Mails without confirmation are not accepted).