|Collect and Send the Following Documents to BCV|
|1. Your Original Valid Passport, plus a copy of your information page.|
- be valid for six months beyond the length of your requested visa (for example, if you are requesting a 12 month visa your passport
must be valid for 18 months )
- contain at least two blank visa pages.
Note: The last three pages on U.S. Passport are amendment and endorsement pages and not visa pages. They cannot be used for
visa stamp. If your passport doesn't meet the requirement, , click here to see our passport services.
2. Application Form, with one passport photo
- Non-U.S. Citizens must send green card copy, "H" visa or "F" visa copy.
- If you have a Chinese background, Please click here for additional requirement.
- If you have been issued a China visa before and the visa is not in your current valid passport, please submit a copy of your previous China
visa and photocopy of your previous passport data page with your application documents.
Download the Application Form V. 2013 , which must be completely filled on computer. Do not leave any areas blank but instead write "N/A" 3. Job Description: Please complete this Job description Form. This form is not required for high school students, homemakers,
if you don't have answer to a question, or if the question does not apply to you. The form must be printed single-sided. One form per applicant
with One photo.
Note: The photo with application form must be 2x2 passport style that is professionally taken and printed. You may attach the passport photo
onto the application form with tape.
retired, unemployed persons and children.4. Invitation Letter issued by a relevant entity in China.
The invitation letter must include the following:
The invitation letter may be a copy or fax.
- Personal information of the applicant: name, gender, date of birth, nationality and passport number;
- Information concerning the applicant's visit to China : purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship between the
applicant and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the applicant's accommodations in China .
- Information of the inviter: name of the unit or individual, phone number or Email, Inviter' s address in China.
- Seal and signature of the legal representative or individual.
5. BCV Order Form
Make one check, or money order payable to: BCV Visa and Passport Services. Only visa and master Credit card are accepted with 3%
surcharge. For Rush and Express Service, we do not accept personal check payments.