|Collect and Send the Following Documents to BCV|
|1. Your original valid passport, plus a copy of your information page.
- Be valid for six months beyond the length of your requested visa (for example, if you are requesting a 12 month visa your
passport must be valid for 18 months )
- Contain at least two blank visa pages.
Note: The last three pages on the U.S. Passport are amendment and endorsement pages and not visa pages. They cannot
be used for visa stamp. If your passport doesn't meet the requirement, click here to see our passport services.
Non-U.S. Citizens must send original green cards, or copy of "H" visa or "F" visa. Non US passport holder can only apply for a single
or double entry visa.
If you have a Chinese background, please Click here for additional requirements.
- All minor applicants must submit a copy of birth certificate, and a copy of both parents passport.'
- If you have been issued a China visa before and the visa is not in your current valid passport, please submit a copy of your previous
China visa and photocopy of your previous passport data page with your application documents.
2. Application Form, with one passport photo
Download Application Form V.2013 that must be completely filled on computer. Do not leave any areas blank but instead write
"N/A" . The form must be printed single-sided. Please do not staple the application form together. One form per applicant with one
3. Proof of High-Level talents document
- Note: The photo with the application form must be passport style that is professionally taken and printed. Please do not staple the
passport photo onto the application form, you may attach the passport photo onto the application form with tape.
The applicant should submit relevant certification in accordance with relevant regulations, and meet the relevant requirements of the 4. Order Form
competent authorities of the Chinese government on high-level talents and individually with special skills urgently needed by China,