|Collect and Send the Following Documents to BCV|
|1. Your original valid passport, plus a copy of your information page.|
Your passport must:
passport must be valid for 6 months )
- Contain at least two blank visa pages.
Note: The last three pages on the U.S. Passport are amendment and endorsement pages and not visa pages. They cannot
be used for visa stamp. If your passport doesn't meet the requirement, click here to see our passport services.
- Non-U.S. Citizens must send a green card copy, or copy of "H" visa or "F" visa.
- If you have a Chinese background, please Click here for additional requirements.
- All minor applicants must submit a copy of birth certificate, and a copy of both parents passport.'
- If you have been issued a China visa before and the visa is not in your current valid passport, please submit a copy of your previous
China visa and photocopy of your previous passport data page with your application documents.
2. Application Form, with one passport photo
Download Application Form V.2013 , which must be completely filled on computer. Do not leave any areas blank but instead write
"N/A" if you don't have answer to a question, or if the question does not apply to you . The form must be printed single-sided. One
form per applicant with one photo.
3. Job Description: Please complete this Job description Form. This form is not required for high school students, homemakers,
- Note: The photo with the application form must be passport style that is professionally taken and printed. Please do not staple the
passport photo onto the application form, you may attach the passport photo onto the application form with tape.
retired, unemployed persons and children.4. Invitation Letter issued by a foreigner who stays or resides in China for work or study.
The invitation letters shall include the following items:5. Photocopy of certification (marriage certificate, birth certificate, certification of kinship issued by Public
(A) Personal information of the applicant: name, gender, date of birth, nationality and passport number;
(B) Information concerning the applicant's visit to China : purpose of the visit, date of arrival and leaving, places to visit, relationship
between the applicant and the inviter, and who will bear the cost of the applicant's accommodations in China .
(C) Information of the inviter: name, phone number, address, and signature.
(D) A photocopy of the inviting individual's (a foreigner who stays or lives in China for work or studies) passport and residence permit.
(E). A photocopy of certification (marriage certificate, birth certificate) showing the relationship of family members.
Click here to see an invitation letter sample from an individual in English version.
Security Bureau or notarized certification of kinship) showing the relationship of immediate family members between applicants and 6. Order Form
Make one check (total cost below) or money order payable to: BCV Visa and Passport Services. Only visa and master Credit card
are accepted with 3% surcharge. For Rush and Express Service, we do not accept personal check payments.