Additional requirements for the applicants with Chinese background & Non-US citizens
- First time applicants who were born in China must send your original Chinese passport to us if your Chinese passport has NOT been
cancelled by the Chinese consulate.
- US passport holder who was previously Chinese citizens and just renew U.S passport in which there is not any Chinese visa record in
the new U.S passport must submit a copy of your old U.S passport information page and one of you old Chinese visas copy.
- First time applicants who were born in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau must send us a photocopy of their previous passport or other
legal document, such as birth certificate issued from Taiwan, HongKong or Macau.
- If you were born in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong or Macau, you can apply for 24-month multi-entry tourist visa and you must fill in your
Chinese name, in Chinese characters, at Section 1.3 of Visa Application Form.
- Applicants who were married to Chinese citizens can apply for 24-month multi-entry tourist visa, in which case applicants need to
provide copy of marriage license and spouse's Chinese passport and green card if applicable.
- American born children of Chinese descent under the age of 18 must provide a copy of birth certificate and copy of both parent's
passports and green cards when applying for the first time,
- Non-US passport holders must provide original green card or valid US visa.