Copy Right 2004- 2019 BCV Visa and Passport.  All rights reserved.
New passport application process is for applicants:
  • You are applying for a US passport for the first time,OR
  • Your prior US passport was issued when you were under 16, OR
  • Your previous US passport was issued more than 15 years ago, OR
  • Your expired US passport is not in their possession.

Your U.S. Passport can only be renewed if aLL the following conditions are met:
  • You still have your U.S. Passport in your possession.
  • Your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were age 16 or over.
  • Your previous U.S. passport was issued no more than 15 years ago.
  • Your U.S. passport is undamaged.

If the applicant is under age 16, the applicant should to apply child's passport. Please
note: US passport issued to applicant under 16 is valid for 5 years only, and the
child's passport can not be renewed when it is expire.

    Lost/damaged Passport
If your US Passport was lost, stolen or damaged and would still be valid or
you are unsure whether the lost passport would still be valid.

How do we help you to get your new passport or renew your passport ?
  • If you apply passport renewal, you do not need to travel to government office in person. You just prepare and collect required travel documents, then mail them to BCV office at the address on this website.
  • If you apply new passport or Children Passport (under age 16), After collected U.S citizenship evidence, you have to bring all documents to visit a local Acceptance Agent to verify applicant's U.S citizenship, then mail the
    sealed envelop to us. Click here to find an Acceptance Agent nearest you.

Our Service:
After received your application documents, our professional experts with more than 20 years of passport processing experience will verify if your application is completely accurate, and help you with the application forms and
support documents to meet Government's requirement, then we will submit your application to Passport Agency for approve. After your application is approved by Passport Agency, we will pick up your new passport on your behalf,
and send back to you. Which save your trip to Government Office and avoid waiting in line yourself, and avoid your application delay, and save days off of work as well..

BCV is a registered agent with the government as a non-governmental based Hand-Carry Visa and Passport Courier Service Company. Our service is for the people who value their time and do not want to go to Government office
for their application themselves. We charge an additional fee for hand- carry applications to Passport Agency.
The service fee start at $89.00.

Your passport is secure at all times. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We have policies in place to ensure your documents and information are secure. We do not share your personal data or private documents.
A Name You Trust
Tel: 281 660 6151
BCV service fee, Processing Times and Return shipping fee (not including government fee of $170.00)
Service Type
Processing Time
BCV Service Fee
Return Shipping Fee
Total  Fee
Routing Service
10 -12 Weeks
Expedited Service
4-6 Weeks