Copy Right 2007- 2019 BCV Visa and Passport.  All rights reserved.
    You are applying for a first time U.S. passport for minors under age 16; OR
    You are renewing a U.S. passport for minors under age 16.
Step 1. Collect Required Documents
Step 3. Ship your documents to BCV
Please send the following to us via FedEx Priority or UPS (overnight).
  1. BCV order form. Click here Download , and printer out.
  2. Sealed envelope from the Acceptance Agent
  3. Your check or money order payable to BCV for the service fee
  4. Other copy of your authorization letter with your signature
  5. Other copy of the proof of departure
Shipping Address:
    BCV Visa and Passport Services
    21306 Chickory Trail
    Katy, TX 77450
    281 660 6151

    A. Bring all the documents listed above to visit an Acceptance Agent. Click here to find an Acceptance Agent nearest you.
  • Applicants under 16 are required to appear in person with both parents before the Acceptance Agent. If only one parent can appear,
    the parent must provide the permission or Statement of Consent from second parent ( No. 5 in step 1)
    B.  Inform the Acceptance Agency that you are using an expediting service to "hand Carry" your application to the passport agency for

    C. After signing the application form DS-11 in front of the Acceptance Agency, the Agency must sign the form and  must seal-up the following
    items in their envelope:
  1. Executed Form DS-11
  2. Two Photos.
  3. Proof of relationship
  4. Proof of Citizenship.
  5. Check or Money order to "US Dept. of State" for $140.00
  6. One copy of the proof departure document
  7. The letter of authorization

    If the agent does not feel at ease about releasing the envelope, suggest that he/she refer to page 31 or 44 of their passport agent's manual,
    "Hand-Carrying of executed Applications"
  • Do not seal the payment to BCV  inside the sealed envelope.
  • 7 items mentioned above must be sealed inside envelope. If missing any one, Passport Agency will not process your application.
  • Please write the 1) Applicant Name, 2) Date of birth, 3) Departure date on the outside of the sealed envelope
Step 2. Visit an Acceptance Facility to verify applicant's U.S citizenship
1.Completed Application Form DS-11:  
    You need to complete form DS-11 Online.  After answering all questions online, click  CREATE FORM Button, then form  
    DS-11 will come up.
  • After filling out and printing the form, do not sign this form until you are instructed to do so by the acceptance agent.
2. Passport Photos:
3. Proof of Citizenship:
    Provide one of following:
  • Child birth Certificate (Need help to get a birth certificate, please click here,
  • Child naturalization papers
  • Child's old passport.
4. Proof of Relationship:
    Copy of one of the following:
  • Official U.S Birth Certificate (with parents' names); or
  • Foreign Birth Certificate (with parents' names & official translation); or
  • FS-240 or DS-1350 (with parents' names); or
  • Adoption Decree (with adopting parents' names); or
  • Court Order Establishing Custody; or
  • Court Order Establishing Guardianship
5. Parent Permission (if necessary):
    For children passport application, both parents should appear before the Acceptance Agent or providing the following:
  1. Applying parent submits second parent's notarized Form DS-3053. Satement of consent, or other notarized written statement
    consenting to passport issuance for child or
  2. Applying parent submits primary evidence of sole authority to apply, such as one of the following:
  • Child's certified U.S. or foreign birth certificate listing only applying parent
  • Report of birth abroad (FS-240) or certification fo birth abroad (DS13-50) listing only one parent
  • Court order granting sole custody
  • Adoption decree( listing only the applying parent)
  • Court order specifically permitting applying parent's travel with the child
  • Judicial declaration of incompetence of non-applying parent
  • Death certificate of non-applying parent
6. Proof of Parent's Identity:
    Copy of applying parent's driver's license issued more than six months ago (Not temporary or learner's license).
7. Proof of Departure:
    Provide one of the following:
  • Travel itinerary or
  • Travel ticket from an airline or travel agency.
8. Letter of Authorization:
    Click here to download and complete the Authorization Letter. This letter gives BCV the authority to submit child's application and pick
    up the new passport on your behalf. (Please make one extra copy)
9.Total Cost  (A + B ):
    A. Government Fee: Make one check of $140.00 and  payable to U.S. Department of State
  • Write applicant's full name and date of birth on the check or money order.
  • All personal checks must show a printed address.
  • Temporary or starter check is not acceptable.
    B.  BCV Service Fee : make your check or money order payable to BCV.  Credit Card is acceptable with 3% surcharge.
U.S Passport
Tel: 281 660 6151
A Name You Trust
Service Type
Processing Time
BCV Service Fee
Return Shipping Fee
Total  Fee
Routing Service
10 -12 Weeks
Expedited Service
4-6 Weeks